STL City Permits

Need an inspection for your apartment or house?

You most likely need a Housing Conservation inspection.

If there is a change of tenancy or ownership in a residential unit and your certificate is over a year old then you need an inspection.

Click on the Public Permits tab above, then Request a Housing Conservation Inspection.


Check News for Updates and Information

For contractor news click on news tab or click on logo after logging in. This is the City's way of communicating with all contractors at once.

Properties with more than 6 units are commericial

Commericial or Residential

Please be advised that permits with more than 6 units are considered commericial when filling in permit application

Mechanical Energy Code

Effective January 1st, 2020

**Effective January 1st, 2020**

Chapter 11 of the 2018 I.R.C. will be formally enforced by the Mechanical Inspection department starting January 1. The City ordinance mandating this enforcement has been law since August of 2018.

All Mechanical contractors shall include these provisions in their scope of work.

Copyright © WBlue, LLC.
Made In USA WBlue