How much does an inspection cost?
The cost of an application for a vacant or lawfully occupied unit is $90.00.
If a unit is unlawfully occupied at the time of inspection, then the cost is $150.00.
Multiple inspections at the same address may be purchased at a discounted rate. The initial application is $90.00 (vacant) or $150.00 (unlawfully occupied). Each additional vacant unit is $50.00.
Please note that discounts apply only to vacant units. The cost of additional occupied units is $150.00
The forms of payment accepted on this site are:
- American Express
- Electronic Check (ACH)
- Electronic Check (Check21)
There is a 2.5% processing fee, with a minimum of $1.50, that is added for credit cards.
There is a flat fee of $1.50 added for e-checks (ACH) and a flat fee of $1.00 added for e-check (check21).
The City does not receive any of these funds. Thank you for your cooperation.
As a part of this online application process, you will be scheduling the inspection at the conclusion.
The earliest your inspection may be scheduled is 3 business days from today. The latest your inspection may be scheduled is 15 days from today. If your property will not be ready for inspection within this time frame please return to this site when you are ready.
Effective October 4, 2016, Carbon Monoxide Alarms shall be installed in the following locations:
Carbon monoxide alarms shall be installed outside of each separate sleeping area, in the immediate vicinity of the bedrooms, in dwelling units within which fuel-fired appliances are installed, and in dwelling units that have attached garages.
Step 1 of 4: Find your address in the Assessor’s database and provide a few details.
- Enter your address information below - ex. 1234 N. Grand Blvd, then enter 1234 N. Grand, you can leave off the suffix like St, Blvd, Ave, etc.
- Click the Address Lookup button
- Select your property in the popup window (help is available if you need it - just click on the '?')
A few more details about this property, please.
- Occupancy Status
- Tenant Type (if applicable)
- Owner and Contact info (ownership info should already be imported)
This property is not in a housing conservation district at this time. No certificate application is required.
- When finished adding project addresses and units, click Submit